How your information is used
Haworth’s core values are our Customers, Integrity, Honesty and Candour. Haworth does not rent, sell, or exchange information about our visitors or registered users. Visitor and registered user personal information is contained within secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of qualified Haworth members who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Third parties, who may require access of Haworth information in order to provide operational or other support services, are required to comply with Haworth’s highest standards of security. We gather only the information that is needed to;
- (a) personalise your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- (b) allow us to better respond to your customer service requests;
- (c) quickly process transactions;
- (d) administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features;
- (e) If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us (such as promotions, exclusive offers or information about new products), we may send periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the “Opt-out” section;
- (f) to maintain our business records for reasonable periods, and to manage and administer our business generally;
- (g) to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
Internet protocols and security measure are applied to protect your personal information when placing orders. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while, Haworth strives to protect the privacy of information we collect, Haworth cannot ensure that any information transmitted will be 100% secure. Therefore, use of the Site is at the visitor’s risk.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide users with increased value, we may include third party links on our Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about them.
Automatic Retrieval of Information
Haworth may use certain electronic tools to capture information about how you access our website, for instance the type of browser and operating system being used. This information is only for use by Haworth to understand user behavior, which helps to improve site quality and functionality.
Cookies are small data files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if allowed) and often stored on one's computer each time one visits a new website.